Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

*Based on the essential*

 ... namely on that birch leaf I've made this card.
I think it's a pretty plain card but sometimes I like simple things.
It's also a contribution to the Challenge at *Artful times* with the currently theme " Post card including some alphabet letters and/ or script".


To make the background first I've stamped the TH motif *birch* on a white panel with my stamp pad *VersaMark clear* and then I embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Then I've wiped on it with TH Distress Inks *Peeled paint* and *Shabby shutters*.
I stamped the TH birch leaf  and some ants on a second panel, wrote a saying, colored it and glued it on a black panel which I fixed on the background. All I glued on a black cardstock.
Finally, I use the TH stamping Alphabet * Typewriter* and punched out the lettering * Birch *. These lettering then I also glued on the background.

Kommentare:

friemelchen hat gesagt…

Total schön ist die Karte *schwärm*!!!

Margot hat gesagt…

Ein superschönes Kärtchen, gefällt mir sehr.

froebelsternchen Susi hat gesagt…

Du meine Güte! Wie EDEL und genial ist das denn nun wieder!
eine himmlische Kreation Gabi!

Kreatives von Andrea hat gesagt…

Auch diese Karte ist klasse geworden und gefällt mir sehr gut liebe Gabi.Die wirkt wirklich sehr edel, was für ein schöner HG:

Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Von hat gesagt…

You have used the birch stamp to great effect :)
Thank you for sharing it with us at Artful Times
Von ☺

sam21ski hat gesagt…

Oooh this is fab, love the simplicity of this postcard and of course, the colour is just gorgeous.

Thanks for playing with us this week over at Artful Times - Sam xxx

lena-dailyscrap hat gesagt…

Beautiful card! Birch is one of my favorite trees. Love the colour of your background and the staamping is really nice.

chrissies hat gesagt…

Love this postcard with the beautifil image and muted colours

Love Chrissie xxxx

Neet hat gesagt…

A lovely crisp, clean image and what a delightful subject that leaf has made.
Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sandi McLean hat gesagt…

What a lovely sweet postcard! Simple and effective!

Anke hat gesagt…

Und ein wundervolles und so herrlich edles Gabi-Werk.

LG
Anke

Jackie hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful card. Jx

Cath Wilson hat gesagt…

It's beautiful - love it x